I was just scrolling through my followed posts when I realised I had been nominated for two awards! I decided to combine them into one post. So let’s go!
For the first award I got nominated by the amazing Starling. Thank you so much!
The Rules For the award:
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers).
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Hmmm, this is a hard one, but I think I’d go for being able to fly effortlessly. It would be such an easy way of transportation and I’d never have to wait in front of traffic lights anymore!
- What is your Hogwarts house?
I did a test and it said I was in Ravenclaw. I’m a huge fan of Harry Potter. I read all the books three times and I’ve seen every film at least 3 times times too.
- What do you do when you are feeling stressed?
I go on the internet or read book. For some reason when I have a lot to do I first have to calm down before I can start. Watching a video or reading a book helps me calm down a bit.
- Who would you love to see perform live?
Hmm. I’m not really sure… I’m not a huge fan of concerts
- You get to have dinner with three famous people, dead or alive, who would it be?
Emma Watson, she is so nice and I really love her. And maybe some Youtubers I like.
- Do you have any pets?
Yes I have a cat. He’s really cute and I love him.
- Favourite musician?
I don’t really have one. I listen to all kinds of music and I like loads of musicians.
- If you could have one talent/skill, what would it be?
- I would love to be able to draw really well, I think that would be a really cool skill
- Dream profession?
I don’t know but I definitely want to do something creative, it would be awesome to be able to create an income by blogging.
- Would you mind sharing a writing tip?
I you ever have inspiration write it down immediately! I have too often had that I had a great idea but forgot about it later.
- Why do you blog?
I just love sharing my creativity with the world and it makes me really happy when people like my content and get inspired by it.
So who do I nominate?
I’m so bad at nominating people… ok here are a few:
And for the rest anyone who follows me and likes this post! Let me know in the comments if you want to do it!
(Of course you don’t have to do it, just do it if you want to)
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
- What is your favourite animal?
- If you could spend a day with anyone in the world who would you choose?
- Do you have any pets?
- Do you have a favourite quote?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favourite movie?
- Can you play a musical instrument?
- What would you do first if you won a million?
- What is your favourite season?
- What is one food you absolutely hate?
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules on your blog and display the award!
Thank you so much Chachel for nominating me for this award!
1.What’s the reason behind the name of your blog?
I’m not sure if there’s a real reason. I guess I just chose it because I do DIY projects and I liked the sound of LittleDIYProjects.
2. Are you a bookworm?
Yes I am. I just love reading books. It makes able to travel to different worlds for a while and it’s just a great way to relax.
3. Do you have any special cool talent?
Ehm… I’m not sure. I can play the piano quite well but that’s not because I’m talented, I’ve just been doing it for a long time.
4. What’s your favorite Ice Cream flavour? (If you don’t like Ice-cream than I dunno what to tell you?)
I love ice-cream! I really like lemon ice cream but chocolate and cinnamon are also delicious.
5. What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
I don’t know…
6. What book can you read over and over without ever getting tired of?
Harry Potter, definitely. I’ve read all the books three times but I’m nowhere near fed up with them!
7. What mythical creature do you wish actually existed?
I really wish phoenixes existed. It would be really cool to have a pet that can’t die.
8. If magic was real which spell would you want to learn right away?
I’d learn a spell to make myself invisible. That wold be really cool.
9. Am I the only one who has problems with their blog when they just can’t come up with what to post???
No, I sometimes don’t know what to post either. Luckily I have a little book where I write all my ideas so there’s usually something in there.
10. If you can be a character in any movie which movie would you choose to be in?
I guess Harry Potter too. I just want to go to Hogwarts!! But one of the first movies, so there aren’t too many deaths.
11. Last but not least, lets ask the classic question with a twist, Whats your favorite combination of colors?
I like a turquoise-ish blue with plain white. I just really like that vibe I guess.
As I’m still really bad at nominating people, I nominate everyone who follows me, likes this post and leaves a comment saying they’re participating!
- What is your favourite number?
- Do you have any pets?
- What are you scared of?
- Do you have any nicknames?
- Is there anything you collect?
- Is there anything you are (a bit) obsessed with?
- What are your biggest pet peeves?
- What is your favourite book of all time?
- Would your rather live in a city or in the countryside?
- Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
So yeah, that was it! I really enjoyed answering all these questions and I hope you guys will too!
See ya on Sunday!