- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions your nominator asked you
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I like drawing and painting a lot but I’m not really good at them.
- I really hate raw tomatoes. If they’re in a meal I don’t mind, but I hate the raw taste of them.
- I really like watercolour paintings, they’re like my favourite thing.
1.What’s your favourite colour?
I really like the colour blue, but which shade of blue changes every week.
2. What is one of your favourite quotes?
I really like this one: Everyone wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but there can;t be a rainbow without a little rain.
3. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I’d love to be able to paint really well, that would be amazing.
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
Ehm.. I’ve never been mistaken for a celebrity before, so I wouldn’t know.
5. What story does your family always tell about you?
A lot of stories about things I did as a kid. I was really weird when I was little.😂
MY NOMINATIONS: Here are a few:
As you know, I’m really bad at nominating people, I end up nominating the same people every time… So this time I decided: If you’re following me and you want to be nominated, the only thing you need to do is ask in the comments and I’ll add you! (This is up to 20 people).
- What is something you’re afraid of?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What is your favourite childhood book?
- Would you rather be able to play every instrument in the world or speak any language in the world?
- Do you have any weird secret talents?
MY BEST POSTS:
This is a hard one, but here are a few posts I’m quite proud of:
Easy DIY Planner Pinboard
Check them out if you want.😊
I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did, please like, comment and/or share. I would really appreciate that. And follow me for more DIYs and creative content!