Recently I was nominated to do this award by Maya. Thank you so much! Be sure to check out her blog, it’s very cool!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how and why you started blogging.
- Give two pieces of advice you would give to brand new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog letting them know you have nominated them giving the link to the post you have created.
Why I started blogging:
I started blogging because I’d always liked to craft and do DIY projects, and this is a way for me to share my creativity and (hopefully) inspire other people, which is something I just really love to do!
Advice for starting bloggers:
- Make friends in the blogging community. This is something that really helps you to grow your blog and it’s so much fun to discover other blogs. Start with just commenting on blogs that are similar to yours and you will meet loads of amazing people!
- Try to post regularly. Your followers like to know when they can expect new posts. Instead of posting 3 times in one week and only once in the next, try posting twice every week. But: don’t just write random posts because you have to post something that day. Only write about things you really like, that interests you or you think is fun to do. Blogging should be a hobby, not an obligation!
Make sure to check these bloggers out, they’re all amazing!
Well, that was it.I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did, please like, comment and/or share. I would really appreciate that. And follow me for more DIYs and creative content!